Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So Lonesome I Could Die

This is the cover for my as yet unpublished second novel, SO LONESOME I COULD DIE. Which is not to say it is about to be released or anything. I just decided I'd better design the cover just in case.

The first novel is called COLD, COLD HEART and like the second book, it features Deke Rivers, my Nashville songwriter turned detective.

My third novel is a not a detective novel at all, but rather a Western. It features Kyle William Lees and Tom Brennan, both gunfighters, and is set in Shakespeare, New Mexico, in the 1880s. It's tentatively titled A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S GUNFIGHT.

I have been away from the short story business for a while, so I am planning to roll up my sleeves and get back to the business of writing gritty, hardboiled tales of woe. If I write any Western short stories, I will call them tales of whoa.

Or not. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment